Saturday, May 31, 2008

Basmatie Littles , Owner of ****Karma Kidz****

BUSINESS FEATURE OF THE MONTH

Company name:
***Karma Kidz***

Owner:
Basmatie Littles



About me - I was born in South America, Guyana to two beautiful parents of West Indian/Caribbean descent. My parents migrated to Jamaica Queens, NY when I was 3 yrs old. I have resided in Queens, NY almost all of my life before relocating to the south with my beautiful husband. In 2002, we were blessed with a beautiful baby boy, who is now 5 yrs old.

I have always envisioned my own clothing line, therefore my vision for Karma Kidz became a dream come true. My son is my inspiration behind designing a children's line and I came up with the name Karma Kidz because I am a firm believer of "karma", so I thought it would be cool to incorporate the two.

Karma Kidz is an online boutique dedicated to serving your lil’ Karma Princess, Karma Prince, and Karma Mommies. We specialize in designer Karma Apparel, Gifts, Nursery Room Décor, Stationery, & accessories. Coming Soon! Our very own Karma Kidz Bath & Body Line.


;



No comments: